Sunday, December 21, 2008

Beginning

Uhm. Well. Hi.!
Just for the beginning, indroducing my-self is maybe appropiate. but, hurm.. to make it simple, just browse my profile to know who i am, what is my name, and so on.. :P

Ehem.
What to talk? What to write?
Erm.. Actually, i love to write something nonsence. Not something serious. That way much more fun to spill out whatever in my mind at the moment while i am writing. So, as for the beginning, 90 to 100 words just enough already.

I have another Blog. Named Construction Technology. That was one of my assignment COmputer Study, Semester 2 UiTM. And now, that just a bunch of something to be ignored. Haha. I dont feel like to delete it. Better if i leave it alone. In case if anybody wants to read it then.

Owh.
If you think you see any vocabulary error or grammatically error or spelling error or terms error or broken english, naaaaaahh just ignore 'em. We are not in english class btw. I am not exempted English. My mother tounge is Bahasa Melayu. And I'll write whatever i like in here. Hehe.

This kind of blogging is something to me.
'She' is my mate when i am alone. She always be with me when i need her. Accept whatever i give to her, anything at anytime. And everytime i bored, she be by my side, from nowhere she comes. Never makes me down. I'll turn to her when i in trouble. She is perfect. Uhm. Why is she too kind to me? I treat her like a friend. She treats me like i am speacial to her. Uh.? Am I in love with her? Or she is fall in love with me? What? am I ready to accept her in my life? Duh. What makes me thing like this? Owh crap! No no no. I cant! I just cant saying this. I cant fall in love with her. She is something, not somebody. She is a thing, not a body. Oh. Who is 'she'? She is this. What is 'this'? Duhhh. 'This' is this la. This something of a thing. It must be wonderfull if 'she' is a 'she'. Not 'she' as in 'she'. When will i found her?

Haha. Enough with the introduction of the beginning i think.
So. Time to say Good Bye.
See on the next Hye!

No comments:

Post a Comment