Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fake

I don't know..
apparently i met many fake people..
not many.. i think it just one person..
keep bugging my life.. a stalker..
at 1st the person was 'she'..
then 'she' turned 'he'
(when I accidentally realized the 'he' was actually the 'she')..
or was it the 'she' was the 'he'...
wtf ?

how I noticed that?
same number, sms with two different identity at different time.. (because I did not save the number, but I did not delete the messages) haihh.. it a long story to tell the whole story..

and I wonder........ how the hell he/she got my number..
I don't know..

and now..
through facebook..
i don't know who..
but i do 'layan' just to make sure..
and it seems like the same person..
same vulgarism.. same 'pervertism'..
hurrmm...
is it the same person??
is it?? is it? is it?? is it? is it?? is it? is it?? is it? is it??

who ever you are...
you are just a fake..
FAKE !

please get the FUCK OFF MY LIFE !

2 comments:

  1. lor~~~
    kaco ag ker???
    cube ko berlakon yg ko da ada kekasih n make it only her/him can see dat...
    t mesti da xkaco dah...
    cam mana ko wat kat "abg" kelas kte...
    hee:D

    ReplyDelete