Friday, April 13, 2012

Go

Dear JoeHan,
after i adopted you since u were 3 months old,
after 7 months live with me,
after i hand fed you everyday since you were baby,
after all the poos and pees and scratches you put on me,
after many times you escaped from your cage,
after few times i let you roaming free in the rooms,
after i put you a lot of trouble which caused you lost your fur,
after i brought you to the field even once,
after all the times we played together,
after all the happy days we spent together,
after many times you invaded my dreams,
after all these time you spent your lonely night in the cage,
after recently i neglected you for quite sometime,


i have to let you have a better life,
i have to let you meet your other kind,
i have to let you glide,
i have to let you be a man,
i have to let you meet all the chicks out there,
i have to let you have family,
i have to let you have your own son,
i have to let you be the leader of your own colony,
i have to let you meet someone better than me,
i have to let you go,
i have to....
i have to....
:'(

you are my first, and my last,
forever will..
JoeHan: September 2011 - unknown just yet 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment