Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sigh

just my thought... and i might be wrong.. and i might not be wrong.. ahh whatever, isn't this so-called FREEDOM of speech???

what i want to say is.............. everything must be/could be/should be/can be a set up! the main purpose not about the 'cause'.. its all about AFTER the 'action'.. see what happen now.. don't you think they never predicted this? don't you think they didn't know gov will do whatever it takes to 'control' the situation?? they must have seen this far before the riot! who the victim during the riot?? who?? who got hurt?? who were got beaten?? now they got 'legit evidence' to prove that they are 'right'! and they will never stop! trust me, they will NEVER stop!

whatever till now, we just play-tools to 'them'.. not only 'them', but also by 'them' and 'them' and 'THEM'.. well played..................

I don't trust the 'Opposition' and I don't totally believe the 'Other-side'.. and........ plus I NEVER TRUST 'HIM' for no reason.. !! just let the name keep hidden.. freedom of speech is not actually as freedom as you thought after all.. (what you think might be not the person I'm talking about.. just please don't guess)

p/s: yesterday lepak with my friend.. she brought her German friend who has been in Malaysia for only 1 month.. and he said, "I LOVE MALAYSIA" and wanted to marry Malay girl.. lol

wondering what he sees in this country that we couldn't see??

you might don't know who is 'him', 'he', 'they', 'them', 'their', 'she' and 'we'.. let it be subjective.. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

as i said, JUST MY THOUGHT!