Monday, November 29, 2010

Convo

one thing about convocation ceremony that I want to talk about is.. "i don't get it what is this for?" i'm still studying.. so don't feel the excitement like others.. and not in the mood... hahah

uh.. I missed out the best moment capturing pictures with friends.. they got 'throw mortarboard' version, 'jump jump' version, etc.. i got nothing.. just a plain boring pictures..

well,
I was lost..
couldn't find anyone..
just got lucky bumped into them..

Plus, Perak just too hot to handle..
pity my parents..
came from far only to feel Seri Iskandar hotness..
-.-''

and........
the booths were too far away from the hall..
wtf..

by the way..
special gratitude to them:
thanks to my Mother for the flower and a tiny bear,
thanks to my Father for coming,
thanks to Shahdan's parents for the flower,
thanks to my sisters for graduation bear and a rose and a card..
thanks to my lecturers for their kindness..
thanks to my lovely friends for congratulating me..
thanks to my dearest friends for supporting me..
thanks to me for being me..

Now, pursuing Degree Convocation 2 years from.... NOW.. errr after holiday obviously..

No comments:

Post a Comment