Friday, July 9, 2010

Some

Today, 09 July 2010, after 6 days of registration, and 5 days of classes, here I am, at home sweet home..

For the beginning, 1st week of classes were tiresome. Not because of the lecture, but because lots of the classes were canceled due to.... ermm due to... I don't know.. but the lecturer did not enter the class.. after half an hour of waiting, we went back home..

Before that, there was class separation.. every semester 1 students were divided by 4 classes. class A, B, C, and D. the lecturer separated the class for us.. and I got class B.. yeay! B.!! always B even since kat Perak.. B di hatiku.... luckily, one of my housemate also is my classmate.. the other 4 housemates in class D..

Talking about my class, the class schedule, as usual it is packed like a sandwich.. from 8.30am until 6.00pm everyday... but on friday evening there's no class. Huhrah! whatalucky class.. unlike other classes which they have class on friday evening.. muahaha

Well, the 1st week of classes there were no assignment. expect what? I can guess the next next and the next week I'll get tonnes of tonnes of assignmentss. yeah. I can feeeel that and I know that feeeeeeling.. ughh.. just wait and see. -.-;

And talking about belajar ni, of course money is compulsory. because I can't live without money. or rather say I can't study without money. hahaha. money is powerful. money is wonderful. money is horrorful. wuuu see how great money is. Therefore, in order to keep money always in my pocket, PTPTN is also compulsory, besides FAMA.. thanks God, my application for PTPTN loan has been accepted. and now is the process for signature this and signature that and his signature and her signature and bla bla bla... aghh.. can't you just gimme that bloody honey money!!? wuish. ruckus(rakus) sgt aku ni.. hahaha

and by the way, I actually put so much hope in JPA scholarship.. baru apply online yesterday.. and the result for the application either accepted or not is waaay tooo long to wait. dont know when.. hopefully I get money from JPA because PTPTN is soooo very burden when it comes to payback... plus interest plus this and that.. huuu why don't my father is a rich man huh. :(( hahaha no. I'm glad he is not.. if he is, my way of life must be different now... Limkokwing laaa apa barang UiTM.. hahaha whatever it is, I'm glad to be UiTMian.. wuuu uitm di hatikuuuuuuuu (sambil senyum paksa mcm kambing)

No comments:

Post a Comment