Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Break

yesterday, again, we break fast at padang shah alam.. before this was Ap2261B (degree) occasion. while yesterday was BN6B (diploma) occasion. even though there were only 11 people, but still, it went well.. (don't know how well it went. LOL)

plus, yesterday was Mumtaz birthday... well, no celebration were made.. hahaha and yesterday also Iza been discharged from warded due to dengue. not actually yesterday, but the day before before yesterday. seriously I didn't even know she was admitted in a hospital until yesterday.. pity her.. I knew the feeling being warded in hospital especially because of dengue.. because In 2004 I was infected by dengue fever and warded for a week and nobody visited me except my parents.. hahahaha LAME me though.. pfffffttt..

well well well.. yesterday also can be said as 'celebrating SOLO day'.. hahaha since recently everyone in the picture had failed in 'love-business' simultaneously (except Che Pah), so we were celebrating the day.. I celebrate for them.. I have no 'love-business' then why should I celebrate for myself. hahaha.

however, never give up to find your 'right' one.. as Taylor Swift whispered to me, "wondering why we bother with love, if it never lasts".. but but but Brad Paisley just said, "play truth or dare, and it won't take long.." gheee.. same goes for me.. LOL.

p/s: thanks for the lovely camera Aznizah Zamzida.

4 comments:

  1. serious aku rasa aku nmpk korg masa otw nak gi masjid hari tu. aku cam "ohh group foto... lepas makan mesti lah nak amik gmbr kan.. best nyaa.." hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke group foto lah sangat.. padahal kamera pinjam jek.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'celebrating SOLO day'!!! best gile!!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. lah sulaiman...kau xkata kat aku kau masuk wad...kalau x, mmng aku melwat dah kau...ceceh! haha

    welcome sulaiman ghazali.

    ReplyDelete