Saturday, August 21, 2010

How?

Woahhh... How come arrr... early this morning (not early morning but afternoon actually) I have determined (with pride-and-passionate) to concentrate on my assignments (a.k.a assie stands for ASS).. Even I updated my fb status in order to encourage me to do the assie (bullshit).. but then, I just don't realize that I have browsed youtube for 3 hours non-stop. (yea you rock me, dood) -.-''

WTH is Happening to Me.


How come arrr I can browse youtube for 3 hours (without feel sleepy) but I can't browse assie even for 3 minutes? and how come arrr I have time to update New Post but I have no time to update Notes?? yea I know I need help. No I don't idiot. (No no I am the idiot. Not you.)

Ok I think my youtube videos have done loading. Time to continue watching.!! Ouch. Just kidding. Stupid Idiot Dumb Ass. (I mean ME.)

I need to reboot my brain-program. Seems like already infected by virus (I AM the VIRUS).. Before my nude eyes I mean naked eyes wear pyjamas-costume better I start to continue browse youtube err I mean start to do assie. But before that.........

REBOOOT.
...........
....

-Data Cleaned-

Ok right now I feel fresh (bullshit.again).. Can do my assie now...... huh. wait. sorry. what? WHATT?? NOW??? errr...... 0.O

Seriously If you are LAZY just say so. IDIOT.! (that's ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment