Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tekken

Huh. At the very last minutes, Mr Housemate invited me to watch this movie. I was at home, and he was already at the Cinema ticket counter with his friend. He called and of course I want to watch this movie.

He bought 11.45pm tickets while on the watch showed 11.45pm where that time I was still at home! CRAP! this was totally last minutes invitation. I don't bloody care as long as I got to watch this movie of the month.

I drove car with high speed 120km/hr.. At 12.00am I arrived and we sat in the cinema 15 minutes late. Oh oh nvm as long as there's no big actions we missed.

Watch watch watch fight fight fight kiss kiss kiss fight fight fight of course in the end the hero won. Yea. Typical heroic movie. Nvm as long as the movie is AWESOME! erm. yea maybe. But.... I love the movie. style.!

No comments:

Post a Comment