Saturday, August 7, 2010

Post

Yesterday (Friday) my father called me while I was in class. I didn't picked up the phone while the class was still on running. After the class dismissed, I called back my father to ask him what's up. Then he told me there was a letter from a Postman. The letter is actually a note when there's nobody in the house for the Mr. Postman to deliver the posted item. Therefore, in my case, nobody in the house by the time the postman arrived. Then came out the letter which was being put on my gate.

Because of that, my father told me I should collect that MYSTERIOUS ITEM of mine from don't-know who at the Post Office Malaysia, at the opposite side of Central Market ASAP. Then I said "father, I can't go back today as I have class on the evening and at night." And then, tomorrow (which is today) I went back.

Bla bla bla when I reached home, I took the letter and headed to that Pos Office Malaysia. On the letter wrote:

Working hour = Mond-Fri 0830 until 1600, Saturday(Today) 0830 until 1600.

Btw, they only give a week of time to collect the item or else the item will be 'burst'.

Off me went to the post office by LRT.. After quite a while not been using the LRT, I was not very awkward though. There's no changes made on the LRT since it 1st introduced. Oh. Btw, I went alone because my sister went service her car.

After 20 minutes in the LRT from Setiawangsa to Central Market, I walked to the Post Office........... Guess what I found out? THE BLOODY POST OFFICE IS CLOSED!! The reason was the 1st week of Saturday is the Holiday for the staff, of course. And I was like, WTH WTS WTF WTK WTD and all that.. Very wasted time and tiring. Without took long time standing there like an idiot, I headed back home....... and then went to my Auntie house at Petaling Jaya.

The office will open on Monday where Sunday is obviously a public holiday.. So that, I thought I want to skip one class on that Monday evening which is General's class. Sir! Yes, Sir! Believe it or not, my lecturer was an army - special unit in Wataniah if I am not mistaken. But believe me, you would not ever totally understand what he is lecturing or rather say mumbling about. -.-; So that I won't worry much if I skip that class ONCE.

However, the question is W.T.H IS THIS MYSTERIOUS ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I skip class only for something INVALUABLE then it will be such a waste! but if it is such a very very VALUABLE item then I am great-full that I skip the class. Grin. There are only two possibilities of what is that thing:

1. A normal letter which I labeled as INVALUABLE.
2. A box which is containing surprise present which is deadly impossible.

Hurrmmmm..

I think the ITEM is something in a BOX. but what's inside? Mysteeeriouss.

No comments:

Post a Comment