Sunday, September 5, 2010

4th

on the 4th of September..

started from 4 pm.
left house went to car park, unlocked the car, started the engine, and then pressed honk out loud several times.. because someone blocked my car with handbrake so I can't pull it aside... oh well, I enjoyed honking purposely as it sounded VERY LOUD, so that the damn owner could move that damn car away.!! I think the whole blocks could hear the sound.. and luckily, the damn owner came and moved the damn car.. then off me went to UIA to fetch amirah..

5 pm.
arrived at UIA.. supposed from my house to UIA only about 15 minutes. but, because of my cleverness, I drove over 30 minutes to reach UIA.! bloody fooool.. usually, before before this I used highway.. but on this day, I used jalan-dalam to go there because I thought the highway would jam.. since I'm not very familiar with jalan-dalam (not unfamiliar but seldom use the route), I only missed one junction which led me to PERKAMPUNGAN ORANG ASLI in gombak..! dammit.. I didn't realized I missed the junction as I saw lots of orang asli in the area which made me U-turned and back to the real route... -.-''

5.30 pm.
still on MRR2 highway as it congested badly.. this time to fetch saida at perhentian bus bukit jalil.. congestion made me tired.. and stress.. there were so many cars.!! I don't know where were they go.. heeeessshhh...

6.00 pm.
reached saida and off to sunway pyramid.. thanks God, the road wasn't congested at all.. therefore we reached there before 7.00 pm..

7.00 pm.
searched for a parking lot.. another thing that can make me mencarut-a-lot.. lol

after all that, we reached FullHouse before break fast time..
muke happy lepas kenyang... well, this was my first time at Fullhouse. and the price was blazing super duper HOT..! spent RM25.00 for something-looks-like-ChickenChop (taste GOOD) with fake BananaMilkShake (taste not-so-good). i say fake because it was not ORIGINAL BANANA JUICE but just ordinary banana CORDIAL.. what the fishh.......... -.-'' ohh and the ambience amazingly is so beautiful.... yea of course it is as it was inspired from korean TV drama, Fullhouse..

ok then, after eat-a-lot, we headed back home..

started from 9.30 pm.
off from sunway pyramid and drove for an hour headed to serdang, amirah's bf house.. only to return back his mom's brooch.. eerrr... -.-'' then after a while off to mira's crib at bangi.. lalalala (tired mode had began)

10.30 pm.
at mira's house.. take 5 in her house to have some rest.. really tired.. haha berani laa kan only because her parents were not around.. otherwise, no way maaann..

10.35 pm.
continued driving.. this time went to cheras to send saida back home.. lalalalala (tired mode) oh btw, both us don't know the route from mira's house to cheras. therefore, I used GPS.. know what? that damn GPS led us by using a far route.. gggrrr..

11.30 pm.
reached her house.. drop her.. and then I drove back hoooooome... lalallallala (still tired mode) the road was congested in KL.. at 1st I don't realized it was already in the midnight because there were SO MANY CARS as I felt like 9.00 pm.. daaammnn.. what were they doing in the late night huh.. you guys just making the road full of cars.. daammit.. in this period hour, I cursed-a-lot on the road.. dammit.... while I was driving, my sister called, she needed jumper in my car to start her cannot-be-started car at setiawangsa.. then I know I need to hurry.. with in haste, my dad called and he asked for the jumper either there is in the car or not.. I don't even know if there is any jumper in the car because never check for it before... therefore I said, "dad, i'm driving i'll check for it later".. oghh since he called, i really need to hurry reach setiawangsa.!!!! but in the damn midnight, the road was so damn congested.!!!! after a while my dad called back and asked again for the jumper.. then again I said, "I don't know, I am still driving.." then his tone changed.. he said "why don't you JUST stopped for a while and check for it?".. and I replied, "I almost ther.........tut...tut..." he picked off the phone.. dammit.. I know he is 'cannot late' kind of person.. dduuhh..

12.10 am.
reached my sister.. she said daddy was still searching for jumper kat rumah.. then, i searched for jumper in the car as he asked.. cari cari cari punya cari.. i can't found anything.. then again, my dad called, he asked I reached there or not.. I said yes I am.. and he asked for jumper, I said, no, there's no jumper in the car.. after that he wondered, where is the damn jumper.......... while waiting for dad to come, I felt so wrong because that bloody jumper MUST BE IN THE CAR... but I couldn't found it anywhere.. dammit.. cari cari cari cari cari cari cari cari cari sampai muntah darah semua, then I found it.!! afterward, I called my dad, "daddy daddy I found the jumper!!".. he felt weird.. "where did you found it.?".. I said, "err, ada kat bawah tuu......." (bawah mana aku x sebut. hahah) yea I knew, he was a bit pissed off because I said it was not in the car.. LOL.. then we waited for our dad to come..

12.30 am.
daddy arrived.. jumped the car.. and then tadaa... less than a second and a few daddy-son jumper conflicts, my sister's car can be started.. -.-'' after that, headed back HOME!!!!

reached home, had a shower, online for a while, then off to BED!!!

what a wrecked day wasn't it? -.-''

5 comments:

  1. serioud cafe full house?? itu msian punya ke apa? tak pernah tahu pun. baru ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes mmg cafe full house.. cantik gilaa.. ape maksud ko malaysian punya?? kalau in terms of makanan, mmg dah mcm makanan korea dah aku tgk..

    nk kate baru tu, aku pun baru je tau tahun ni.. kat malaysia ni yg aku tau dah ade 4 dah cafe dia.. satu kat pyramid.. satu dekat dengan klcc.. satu dekat ara damansara.. satu lagi aku x tau kat mana..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dia msian company punye ke korea punya pastu diorg bwk gi sini? so ada korean food lah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh.. yg itu aku x tahu.. aku pun 1st time pergi.. korean food mmg ada lah.. buku menu dia pon tulisan korea.. dan ada lagi satu yg membuatkan ko nak datang situ... dalam cafe tu ada jugak pasang lagu 2pm.. hahahah no i'm serious..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah sbb 2PM is the hottest in Korea lah sekarang. hey aku tak gila 2PM mcm tu please.. *statement 10% betul*

    ReplyDelete