Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Postpaid

Currently, I am using maxis postpaid under my own name.. and the plan when I start use postpaid is I'll pay my own bill..

Apparently, I have celcom broadband under my name as well.. and my father is the one who pays the bill every month..

But, because of there are two bills under my name, my father confused which one is broadband bill and which one is postpaid bill.. therefore, he pays both bills with 'weirdity' over 'confusity'..

And today the bills arrived, since both bills worth RM100 each, he can't stand anymore.. hahaha then he asked me, what is this bill (celcom), and what is this bill (maxis).. LOL.. and I explained and told him with feel guilty that I actually planned to pay my own phone bill every month, but you have paid for me, thanks lah.. hahah..

Therefore, to avoid my father 'confusity' again, I want to change to hotlink Prepaid..

Yes I am a GOOD SON..

Before that, to change it, I must go to maxis center which is in KL located at KLCC..

But I am a bit lazy now.. So maybe later..

or Sooner.. -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment