Wednesday, September 22, 2010

People

How..
how people with my same age can have a splendid life experience?
they travel a lot.. shopping a lot.. party a lot..
they party a lot.. travel a lot.. shopping a lot..
did they need not to study hard study smart?
struggling hard, mumbling fart like me?
i do feel want to travel oversea..
esp after heard sensei's experience at Japan, it boosts up my spirit to go there..
and australia too also.. not bad...
don't want go to western country.. they are bad people.. hahaaa
ASIA FOR ASIA.. yosshh...
well my sister already went to Japan.. (damn jealous.!)

and also I don't understand, how certain people can become really famous in this age..
for instance, TAYLOR SWIFT..

hurmm maybe it related to surrounding environment, influence, talent and bla bla bla..

while I stuck here...
CLASS STUDY ASSIGNMENT TEST EXAM..
same routine since 7 years old..
dude gimme a break.!!

1 comment:

  1. kannn?? i mean, 2PM semua 22, 21 and 20. senang gila hidup wey. dan saya tahu jawapan kepada soalan anda : Allah bg dunia ni kat diorg sbb akhirat nnti kita yg punya. We rule the Hereafter! haha :)

    ReplyDelete