Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nihongo

Today, Japan class.. sensei returned our quizzes, and tests, and oral test marks..
bad.... too bad... I got bad result... others got 30 marks and above over 40.. but I only got 28 over 40.... agghh.. sucks..

plus, today's topic I was like "haaaaaa??" 0.O
pening pale otak aku nak paham...
duuuhh..
and lagi, sensei gave copy of past year exam paper...
I saw the question..
and I was like "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???"

Next week, again, TEST?? wtf bape banyak test haaa..
and also VIDEO assignment submition..
we need to act.. in japanese.... yea I know it's cool..
but, what are we going to act about???
storyline xdak lagik..
duuhh..

bapak ah susah jugak Jepong nih..
I desperately need Nihonjin no nakama desu, NOW..
duhhh.. T.T
ohh Nodame chaannnnn~~~ come to meee~~

1 comment:

  1. weh aku pn xpaham mende yg blaja jepun br ni...sbbnya cuti dlu aku terus melupakan jepun...masuk2 dah xingt satu bnde dah.. nk drop jepun...xde semangat..

    ReplyDelete