Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Career

I always wonder what will I be in the future as I majorly involve in construction industry in my studies. The question is could I survive? If I am, but as what? General labor?

Luckily, I found this Career Opportunity from UiTM website and I thought it is very useful and helpful to fight with my doubt.

Career Opportunities Bachelor of Construction Management (Hons)

"Career prospects for students graduating with a degree in Construction Management are highly favorable.

The course prepares graduates for wide range of careers in the area of the design and management of the construction process. The attributes of graduates of the programme: links with professional work in practice and professional body affiliation (CIOB accredited centre).

The transferable skills that graduate have acquired during the degree course, gives opportunities for graduates to employed in diverse and interesting range of activities outside construction management to complement the industry. With the rising urban population, opportunities for construction management graduates should be available in years to come.

Graduates of Construction Management programme are highly sought after as project managers, site managers, construction managers, project co-ordinators and development managers and can command good salaries and career prospects."

But still, I have no idea how this course will lead me through the path. Maybe not yet.

2 comments:

  1. oh hey, u r a good student portal user seh! Xda maknanye aku nk mencari mklumat2 ni kt web uitm..

    Neway, u hv to believe in destiny..just follow the flow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan aku la yg dok search bende ni.. aikal yang bagitau aku, die kasi link.. hahaha

    yea absolutely i am following the flow.. there's no option lagipon. hhehe. lebih kurang mcm sun wukong dalam journey to the west.. (kalau xtau google!) :P

    ReplyDelete