Saturday, April 17, 2010

15 April 2008

A Lost Story

What is it?

This is a LOST story of mine.

Once upon a time, when i was 8/9/10 year old, i had a 'digimon device'....

Few month later, it LOST.

Once upon a time, i had a RM10 wrist watch...

Few days later, it LOST. I bought it again, it LOST. again.

Once upon a time, i bought too phat CD album.

Few weeks later, it LOST.

Once upon a time, i had a PC cd game..

Few months later, it was broken. LOST!

Once upon a time, i bought plenty of pens..

Few hours later, it all LOST.

Once upon a time, i bought books from lecturer..

Few days later, it LOST.

Once upon a time, my sister bought a printer..

Few months later, it LOST.

Once upon a time, i bought mp4 player worth RM200...

Few days later, it cant be used, damaged. assume it LOST.

Once upon a time, I had a motocycle, Yamaha EGO...

Few years later, it LOST.

Once upon a time, I had a sweet girlfriend...

Few months later, i LOST her.

Recently, i bought Sony Ericsson W660i with my PTPTN loan...

Few months later, it LOST..

Darn it..

Everything i ever had were LOST!

What will i LOST next??

huh??

Will i LOST my opportunity to study in UiTM??

should i?

can i?

may i?

would i?

There is no space for me for second chance?

hah? hah? hah??

Naahhh..

Stop it..

Dont bother anymore..

Its all as people said.. FATE.

yeah.. it is..

Anyway, I still have me, myself, family, friends, bestfrends, girldfriends, boyfriends, lesbofriends, gayfriends, foefriends..

Plus, I have life, shirt, pants, boxers, sneakers, shoes, slippers, bags, books, pens, money, atm card, ptptn..

And also, I still have brain, hands, legs, fingers, body, heart, nipples, stomach, -tuuutt-, hairs, nails, fingerprints, eyes, mouth, nose, tounge, teeth, imaginary, stupidity, cleverity, creativity..

Want to steal all those??

Try it..

They will LOST however.. yea. probably, later or sooner or now or tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment