Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doom

Earlier I thought to sleep. But I can't. Perak is too Hot to handle! Even at night, the Day warm still can be felt even you stay in the house. Indeed, outside is more colder than the inside. Aghhh! When I started to land on the bed and try hard to close my eyes, I'm sweating. 2 fans at the speed number 3 have turned on. Yet, I'm still sweating. Then, woke up and open the Television and tuned to AXN So You Think You Can Dance the Result Show. Watch watch watch watch and watch the clock showed at the number 12! and then surf the internet until now which is 3.38AM while doing BC tutorial. Its not that I can't sleep, but I couldn't. As I said earlier, Perak is too Hot to handle! Well, I'm still sweating. Yeah. Right.. This leads to tension and of course I am! plus sleepy! Yesterday, I slept at 6.00AM to finish the Final Project Stage 4 task. Until today, at 3.43AM not yet sleep. I don't know what time to sleep today. Maybe after siapkan tuto BC kot. Sigh. Perak oh Perak why are you so HOT! I suggest for developer or contractor to build a house with a SUITABLE MATERIAL in order to reduce heat gain in building especially houses building in SERI ISKANDAR, PERAK. Concrete roof tile also can be replaced by Clay roof tile. Not to forget, use clay bricks rather than the common bricks. And also please provide much more proper landscape design! Erghhhh! Hot! Hot! Hot!

3 comments:

  1. ya ALLAH! TAHU XPE!
    mmng gila babas punye kronik punye sangat sangat amat terlalu panas gila perak!
    setahu aku kt area s.alam n kl slalu hujan..
    apesal sini xde pulak hujan?? bau2 nk hujan pn xde

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    pity on u!
    waiy not u juz take a short bath if it too HOT..
    apelarh...
    hee
    c(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandi? hehehe takde effect. kalau mandi, air dia pon panaassss...... -.-;

    ReplyDelete