Sunday, May 2, 2010

Komplen

Complain is some sort of unsatisfied feeling regardless of other thought. When it comes to complain, it means you are the only one right, perfect. Others are wrong, imperfect. That is totally bullshit.

For me, its awkward to hear someone complains about this and that and thou and thee. Because I know, yea I realize, I have no right to make so much complains about other people. I have heard a lot of complains about this person, that person and those people. That's sucks. If there are complains about me, I'm sorry I don't receive nor accept any complains from anyone who doesn't deserved and qualified to it. Just keep that crap and swallow it through your trachea and hopefully it stuck there so that there will be no words able to come out from that filthy foul mouth.

It just very weird to hear only from one person who able to come out with so many complains and critics on other people. Hm. Is it that in your eyes, you only see someone flaws and blame it right away.? Fool. You are fool. You are never right. You are never correct. You are never true. You are never perfect. You are full of your thoughts, your philosophy, your idea, which are worst than the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment