Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Possible.

Is it possible for me to commercialize my new name, Aiman..? Well, Aiman also part of my name, Sulaiman. Erase 'SUL' then left AIMAN. see! instead of Leman, I'd prefer Aiman. newschool sket bunyi idok le old school sangat. Hahah poy.!!!

Well, not so long time a go (2007), when I was working as a temporary promoter at ISetan, fellow new friends asked me what name to call me. Then I said, Aiman.!! Intentionally as a joke actually. Guess what, surprisingly they called me Aiman.! Hahaha For the whole period, as my occasion there for one and half month, Aiman was my nickname. So far, that was my first 'Aiman' experience.. Hahaha

I don't know why so hard people to call me 'Man' which is my all-time favorite nickname.. They always use 'Leman'. Maybe because of its shortibility? Haih. Then. what's wrong if I choose another one nickname, 'Aiman', also has the same two syllables, as 'Le(1)Man(2)'.

Well. Don't worry. (nobody worries la -.-;) I know it is not appropriate for old-time-friend to suddenly use Aiman. Very the weird!. I'll use it when I meet new people, AGAIN! when Degree time, maybe. hahahaha

Yes. Yes. Optimistic Leman. It is Possible! Yes Aiman. It is POSSIBLE! Ok Man you know it IS so possible. -.-;

Haha this is not such a big issue though. Mind crapping business, as usual. Just leave it.

2 comments:

  1. aku pn mengalami mslh sama~
    mcm mn ntah aku nk suruh org stop pngl aku jijah...........~~
    so kampungg..grr
    dh degree nanti pngl aku azni xpn nizah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha jijah.. ntah aku pon terikut2 orang panggil ko jijah.. nnt kat singapor ko suruh orang singapor panggil ko Azni.. tourist siket! hahaha

    ReplyDelete