Monday, May 24, 2010

Relationship

There are reasons why I am single for so long. No. I don't feel so lame for that. yet I'm happy with it.

Girls. They need to be entertained.
While I am so busy to entertain them.
Woman I need is someone who can entertain herself then come be my girlfriend.

Girls. They want guy keep texting them.
While I am always 'love' texting.
Girl who able to know how much I hate texting then come be my girlfriend.

Girls. They don't know how to drive.
While I am is a very good driver.
Woman who knows how to drive come drive to me, be my girlfriend.

Girls. They are social.
While I am not.
I need a woman who is not clubbing smoking drinking bitching then be my girlfriend please.

Girls. They so much need for love.
While I guess I don't know how to express feeling orally.
Therefore, a woman who doesn't mind of sweet talking thingy, I love you then.

Girls. They want guys totally spend time with them.
While I need some spaces to be with friends.
Because of that, woman who understands the situation, never hesitate to be my girlfriend.

Girls. They want guys to hug them kiss them.
While I am not that kind of person. MAYBE not. Never knows.
Woman who don't mind that, I would love to invite you to be my girlfriend.

Girls. They are emotional.
While I am so damn emotionless.
Woman I need is someone emotionless like me? kakakaka

Girls. They are troublesome.
Because they keep bothering to be a with a guy who hurts them much.
Any girl who wants to take a risk, be my girlfriend. ;))

Anyone? Anyone?

No?

See. No wonder I am so single.

However,

Girls. They are as I said above.
While I think I am so damn good to ask these much.
Because I know there is 'this' girl.

I believe.

It's worth waiting.

Because I am not desperate.

P/s:

Girls beware of the guys.
Behave yourself.
Jangan kerana nafsu semua binasa.
Its so sad, anak luar nikah bersepah sepah.
Bukan satu negeri, seluruh negara ada kes.
Buang sana sini. Biar sana sini.
Yang lebih teruk, rogol bayi kecik.
Dera bayi.
Dude. Its just a baby.!!
ERRGGHH
Salah Siapa?
Pathetic human being.
LOSER.

7 comments:

  1. alamak. aku tak reti drive la. so i dont stand a chance lah ni? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. walamak sulaiman! kau nmpk hot lah bwt blog cenggini!

    ahah! aku pn nk bwt lah.tp nk tukar girls kepada boys, woman kdp guy.
    ceceh..

    'jodoh yg terbaik adalah jodoh yg dijumpai dengan cara yg unique and unpredictable'
    quote from cerita p/s i love u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sulailaddddd aku dn complete dah semua. drive je cannot. haha.

    nice post. i loike :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear Teha dan Intan Semira.. aku nak perempuan boleh drive sebab........ aku malas asyik aku je nak kene amik hantar sume.. kalau dia boleh amik hantar aku sekali sekala apa salahnya.. hahahha :P

    hahahah jijah hot ek? boleh buat lagi byk nih! tp kalo ko tuka girl kepada boy, as in 'Boys. They don't know how to drive'. mcm pelik je bunyinye.. hehehehe :P oh aku pon suke cite tuh.. sweet doh..

    Intan Semira, thankss... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetkan cerita tu? bnyk kali aku nanges dlm bantal tgk...~~ sobs~

    err..huk r kn...mn ade laki xreti drive kn...
    ok that is the only exception.

    btw, aku reti drive.ahak!tp xnk lah jd driver ko..haha!

    ReplyDelete